Brian S. GrachMember
- Email Us
A partner at the firm, Brian Grach is admitted to practice law in Illinois, the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, and the U.S. Tax Court. He is a Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review rated attorney and a Certified Public Accountant.
Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1968. Author: “Tax Implications of Settlements,” Real Property, Probate and Trust Journal, 1975. Corporation Counsel, City of Waukegan, 1977-1985 and 1993-2009.
Areas Of Practice
- Trusts and estates
- Municipal law
- Business law
- 1970, Illinois and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- 1980, U.S. Tax Court
- University of Illinois, B.S., 1967
- University of Illinois, J.D., 1970
- Lake County (Chairman, Taxation Committee), Illinois State and American (Sub-Committee Chairman, Review of Regulations and Rulings Committee and Sub-Committee on New Developments, Domestic Tax Section, 1973) Bar Associations
- American Association of Attorneys-Certified Public Accountants
- Lake County Estate Planning Council (President, 1995).